CUSTOM CAR & VEHICLE WRAPS IN KANSAS CITY: Vinyl Wrap Design
PREFERRED 3M GRAPHICS INSTALLER
A custom vehicle or car wrap from our Kansas City company is a great, cost effective way to give your car a new color or turn your vehicle into a mobile billboard. Our Certified Wrap Team can guide you thru the entire process: Consultation, Design, Print, & Prep / Installation.
Our Kansas City team’s custom vehicle wraps can be utilized in many different ways from cars, boats, trailers, ATV’s golf carts, floors, walls & many, MANY more!!
Impact has a Preferred 3M Graphics Installer on staff – to ensure that your wrap is professionally installed – in our climate-controlled environment, to guarantee a flawless finished product.
Benefits of Getting a Custom Vehicle or Car Wrap from our Kansas City Business
There are many reasons to take advantage of the benefits that a vehicle wrap can offer – including the following:
- Dollar per dollar – custom vehicle wraps are one of the single best forms of advertising available today
- Wraps are unique, innovative, attention getting, and cost less than all forms of traditional advertising.
- In most cases – a custom vehicle or car wrap in Kansas City is 40 times more cost effective than a standard television ad.
- On average- one out of three Americans do not read a daily newspaper or watch local TV news broadcasts – but 96% of Americans do travel in a vehicle each week as a driver or a passenger.
- Vinyl wrap design and installation services from our Kansas City company typically cost less than the set up and first two months of a billboard advertisement – and with proper care, will last for years.
- An advertisement in the Yellow Pages can cost thousands of dollars per year – and in many instances, your ad can be “lost” between your competitors.
- Vehicle advertising generates approximately 30,000 – 70,000 daily impressions (depending on your location)
- Vehicle signage garners about 8.4 million impressions per calendar year.
Custom Vehicle Wrap FAQHow long will my custom vehicle wrap last?
That depends on the application. If you are doing the inside walls of your business, the wrap could be good indefinitely, depending on sun exposure. Typical vehicle wraps are good for 3+ years. Floor wraps in high-traffic areas don’t last quite so long because of all the traffic.How can I justify the cost of a custom vehicle wrap?
There is no more cost-effective advertising method available than wraps. As an example, the cost per impression of a vehicle wrap is significantly less than radio, television, billboards, and yellow pages. In addition, your wrap is working to promote your business 24 hours per day.What is involved in manufacturing a vehicle wrap?
All wraps involve three phases. First, one of our Impact wrap specialists will get the appropriate measurements, and do a design per your specifications. Second, the graphics will be printed and laminated to protect from abrasion and UV rays. Third, the wrap will be installed on your vehicle, wall or floor.How long will it take to do my custom vehicle wrap?
This depends on the job. A vehicle, for example, can usually be wrapped in a day or two – depending on size & complexity. Your Impact Wrap Expert will be able to advise you on the proper time line.Will the wrap damage the surface of my vehicle upon removal?
No – not at all. In fact, it will actually serve as a protective layer from the elements, road grime, & rock chips. And there is no sticky, gummy residue left behind when the wrap is removed.How much will my wrap cost?
Again, this depends on the job. On average, an Impact Wrap will run anywhere from $10 – $15 per square foot plus any applicable design time and sales tax.